Terms of Service
Acceptance of Terms
All visitors/users of this service are urged to exercise reasonable prudence in all interactions, transactions, and any and all other activities and/or conduct while using this site and/or contacting or responding to contacts made through use of, viewing, or employing any of the various online resources provided, included on, or otherwise made available through this site. This site is intended for use by those who are 18 years of age or older.
You are urged to carefully review the privacy policies, terms or use, and any other related documents and materials of any and all Third Parties providing any of the various online resources and services, or anything else made available on this site.
You, the User, are responsible for conducting any necessary, prudent, appropriate, judicious investigation(s), research, inquiry, or due diligence with respect to your interactions with others.
You agree to indemnify and hold this site and Bright Mountain®, LLC and all their agents, representatives, employees, and officers harmless from and against any claims, cause of action, demand or damages associated with or related to your interactions with others. You further agree to indemnify and hold this site, Bright Mountain®, LLC and all their agents, representatives, employees, and officers harmless from and against any claims, cause of action, demand or damages associated with or related to the availability of this site (including but not limited to outages, maintenance down time, slow speeds, or server issues, any issues related to known or unknown spam activity or spammers). Any attorney’s fees and costs incurred by this site, Bright Mountain®, LLC and all their agents, representatives, employees, and officers are included in this indemnification.
We do not warrant that any content contained in this or related sites is accurate, complete, reliable, current, free of errors or inaccuracies, typographical errors, and are not responsible or liable for any actions taken based on such errors or information.
The Bright Network™ Available E-Mail Products
There are a few E-Mail products made available through the Bright Network™. This email product, the Private Email (TBN-PEM), is a closed network product requiring the sender(s) and recipient(s) to subscribe in order to use the Private Email Network.
A Personal E-Mail product is available to consumers.
A Business E-Mail product will be available to businesses and professionals that is HIPAA compliant. The HIPAA E-Mail products are HIPAA compliant per the standards set forth in 45 CFR 160 and 164. A Business Associate Agreement must be executed for purchasing a HIPAA E-Mail product Subscription.
CLICK HERE to contact us for more information about E-Mail products available through The Bright Network™. We reserve the right, at any time and at our sole discretion, to change the pricing on any of the E-Mail products that we offer.
Subscribing, The Bright Network™ Mail Area (Mail Area), Cancellation Policy
Subscribing to this service is voluntary on the part of the User. At the time of signing-up a subscriber selected network name that is not already in use and a password are collected; other actions or activities at this site may require additional information; for example: paying for your subscription at TBN Private EMail will require additional information. Each subscription has a one-year duration. When you subscribe to and use this service you agree to provide accurate and complete information, and further agree to keep your information complete and accurate by CLICKING HERE to notify us of any changes.
Business subscribers will receive one free invitation with each subscription purchased.
Personal subscriptions are required to send or receive email from a private network.
You will be notified thirty (30) days in advance of your subscription expiration. If you do not renew your subscription within thirty (30) days of your expiration date your account will be automatically deleted.
When accounts are deleted from our server(s) there is no recovery of the information, all information is deleted permanently (including, but not limited to emails sent, received, drafts, archives) there is no data available once permanently deleted.
Users assume sole and complete responsibility for the confidentiality and maintenance of, and the content of their Account. You agree to notify us immediately of any security breach of your Account. We are not responsible for any losses arising out of the unauthorized use of your Account.
Cancellation Policy: All sales are final, and refunds are not available from us for signing-up for this service. At the time of purchase (subscribing) a non-refundable/non-returnable transaction has taken place.
User Transmissions and Other User Data/Information
User Transmissions include, but are not limited to emails and their complete content (content includes, but is not limited to the email itself, files, messages, images, photos, posts, comments, video, links, or other materials, and any other information and/or communication that a user transmits using this service). Users of this service assume sole and complete responsibility for all of their transmissions (User Transmissions) using this service, and all of the content in their transmissions.
Person(s) using this service and/or transmitting content using this service must respect the property rights of others, including but not limited to the rights conferred by copyright, trademark, and other laws protecting individual property rights. In addition, person(s) using this service and/or transmitting content represent and warrant that they own or control all of the rights to the content, that the content is accurate, that the use of that content does not violate this policy and will not cause injury or harm to any person or entity; and that you indemnify us for any claims resulting for the content that has been posted or submitted. We retain the right, but not the obligation, to monitor, edit or remove any content or activity.
We assume no liability or responsibility and do not make any representations or warranties regarding the authenticity, accuracy, completeness, or reliability of any content transmitted by users of this site, Third Party providers of any content.
We are not responsible for the actions of E-Mail recipients, and you agree to indemnify and hold harmless Bright Mountain®, any and all of its affiliated companies/businesses, suppliers, and other parties from any claims, damages, losses, liabilities, and including attorneys’ fees which arise out of an E-Mail recipient retaining any material of any E-Mail transmission from you.
We have no, and will not assume any, obligations or liabilities with respect to any data/content/information posted to or maintained on any subscriber’s network by any user or Third Party. All data created by you is deemed under your control and in your possession. We assume no obligation to maintain such data and you agree to indemnify us from any costs, claims, damages, losses, liabilities, and including attorney’s fees, associated with any request for such data.
Email Retention Policy: General Policy, Email, Messaging Rules, and Duration of Service
General Policy: We reserve the right to manage our network for the greatest benefit of the greatest number of users of this service including. You agree to and expressly accept that such actions on our part may affect the performance of this service. We also reserve the right to enforce limits on certain or specific features of this service, including but not limited to, email storage, unchecked or dormant e-mail. We reserve the right, at any time and at our sole discretion to change the pricing on any Email products that we offer.
Email: The Bright Network™ Private E-Mail Network product made available through this service is described below:
- Each subscriber will:
- Select a network name for their network that is not already in use on The Bright Network™.
- Invite desired members of their network to purchase a subscription in order to receive and send emails in their network using this service.
- Have access to an email box with a total of 15GB of storage per user.
- Private Network Mailbox: emails can be sent and received only between users on the private network.
- We do not read the contents of your email, or scan your emails to share, rent, or sell your information to other parties.
- This service is currently offered for $99 per subscriber for a one-year term. This annual subscription is required for each member of any given network.
- Maximum attachment size is 25MB
- More information on the features of TBN Private EMail can be accessed by CLICKING HERE
- Mailbox. This feature allows the User to set the amount of time the E-Mail recipient has to read the E-Mail before it vaporizes (disappears). Due to the sophistication of electronic devices (including but not limited to tablet, phones, computers, and televisions) the E-Mail recipient does have the capability to retain an image or copy of any content included in any User Transmission received and/or displayed on an electronic device prior to the E-Mail being vaporized. The vaporize feature cannot prevent, and makes no guarantee or claim to prevent, the retention of any content in any of your E-Mail transmissions using The Bright Network E-Mail. We are not responsible for the actions of E-Mail recipients, and you agree to indemnify and hold harmless Bright Mountain®, any and all of its affiliated companies/businesses, suppliers, and other parties from any claims, damages, losses, liabilities, and including attorneys’ fees which arise out of an E-Mail recipient retaining any material of any E-Mail transmission from you.
- At the time of deactivation the following content items (whether read or unread) are deleted: Including, but not limited to Drafts, Junk Folder, Trash, and Sent Items.
Children under 13 and Children under 16
Personally Identifiable Information is not knowingly collected by this site from children 16 years of age and under. If we learn that information has been collected from a child at or under the age of 16 without verification of parental consent the information will be deleted as quickly as reasonably possible.
Disclosure and Use of Your Communications; Electronic Communications
Visitors and Users of this site consent to receive electronic communications (e-mail) from us regarding your account. We will communicate with Visitors/Users via e-mail or by posting notices to this site. Visitors/Users of this site agree that all agreements, notices, disclosures, and other communications provided to you by us electronically will satisfy any legal requirements for communication in writing.
Prohibited Conduct: Users, and all those who use and/or visit this service agree that they will NOT directly or indirectly, personally or in any manner effect or invoke any other party to:
- Harass, demean, stalk, threaten, and/or defraud others at this service.
- Post, send, provide, request, distribute, link, or in any way make available any inappropriate or offensive content or materials including, but not limited to: pornographic or sexually explicit, threatening, hostile, violent, embarrassing, harmful, hateful, racially insulting, ethnically insulting, deceptive, defamatory, tortious, libelous, or otherwise inappropriate or offensive content or material
- Post, send, provide, distribute, request, link, make, discuss, depict, or in any way make available any form of child, or any other, person or creature, abuse, cruelty, sexuality, exploitation, or any other related materials or topics posing harm to, or threatening the security of a child or an individual.
- Post, make, request, send, link, or provide inappropriate or unsolicited advertisements, offers, or proposals for services, goods, or any other commercial activities.
- Access or attempt to access another person’s account at this service, or impersonate another person of Bright Mountain® staff member.
- Obtain, collect, or attempt to collect, or participate in the collection of any e-mail addresses, user and/or screen name(s), password(s), and/or any other identifiers of others (without their prior permission, or by hacking) and/or any other information from this service (which is a practice often referred to as spidering or harvesting), or participate in the use of software (including but not limited to spyware) developed or designed to facilitate this activity, or provide any such information to a Third Party.
- Use any of the information or site features for anything other than what they are intended to be used for. This includes the exploitation of any issues or glitches at this service for personal gain.
- Interfere, or intentionally interfere with, the security-related features, the operation of this site, or a member’s enjoyment or use of this site; including trolling or any other such behaviors.
- Use this site, or encourage or entreat others to use this service for any illegal purpose or intent.
- Default on payments for purchases made at this site.
- Post, send, provide, request, link, distribute or in any way make available any content containing software viruses, worms, Trojan horses, code intended to damage, or otherwise interfere with any system, hardware, software, equipment, data, or any other information.
- Engage in misrepresentation of any sources, identification of, or content of information transmitted through this site, including false representations, or trademark, patent, or any other right or right of ownership infringement. For example: you are precluded from claiming as your own work anything created by another person.
- Attempt or encourage another to attempt to disassemble, decipher, reverse engineer, decompile, or in any manner attempt to attain any source code, underlying algorithms, or original ideas or content of any part of this site.
- Attempt, or encourage another to attempt to conduct to violate the security of this service, content, databases, services provided, network, Third Parties, or Third Party provided information/services, including, without limitation: a) accessing data or logging into servers, accounts, or databases unintended for such user(s), or which the user is not authorized to access; b) to probe, scan or test the vulnerability; c) to breach security or authentication measures without proper authorization; d) to interfere via means of, but not limited to, submitting a virus, overloading, “flooding”, “spamming”, “mail bombing”, “crashing”, or sending unsolicited email including promotions and/or advertising of products or services, or forging any TCP/IP packet header on any part of the header information in any posting; e) to use any device, software, or routine to interfere, or attempt to interfere with proper functioning of this site, content, databases, services provided, network, Third Parties, or Third Party provided information and/or services.
- Take, or encourage another to take intentional actions that impose an unreasonable or disproportionately large load on the infrastructure of this site, its services and content, server, or Third Parties.
- Resell or otherwise offer to make this service available to others, and shall not charge others for the use of the services made available at this site, in whole or in part, directly or indirectly, and/or on a bundled or unbundled basis. In addition, Users are prohibited from permitting others to access this site, whether wirelessly or through other means. Users further agree not to use this site or this service as an Internet Service Provider (ISP), telnet, rlogin, server site for FTP, email hosting or “web hosting” or other similar applications, or as an end-point on a LAN (local area network) or WAN (wide area network).
- Use this service for inappropriate emails which includes, but is not limited to the following Sending and/or Posting activities:
- Emails that result and/or provoke complaints from recipients
- Emails to distribution lists including people who did not give their permission to be included in such a list or process.
- Commercial ads
- Harassing other users of this service or the Internet, including but not limited to transmitting threatening, libelous, or obscene materials and/or communications.
- Impersonate another User, falsify a user name, age or identity in any e-mail or transmission, forging any message header of any electronic transmission, originating or passing through this service, and/or performing any other similar fraudulent activity.
Ownership Notice and Usage Restrictions
This service is intended for your personal or business use only. All of the content, information, data, Third Party content supplied information, and any other information provided in this site is NOT intended for reproduction, distribution, sales or transmission by or for any business, commercial or public purposes. All materials that are included on this site are protected by their applicable laws (these laws include US and International copyright and trademark laws), and any unauthorized use, duplication, distribution or sales of such materials may violate copyright, trademark, and other applicable laws.
Third-Party Advertising Companies:
We do not serve ads from Third Party Advertising Companies on this site.
Your correspondence or business dealings with, or participation in promotions of, advertisers found in or through your transmissions using this site, including payment and delivery of related goods or services, and any other terms, conditions, warranties or representations associated with such dealings are solely between you and such advertiser. You agree that Bright Mountain® shall not be responsible or liable for any loss or damage of any sort incurred as the result of any such dealings or as the result of the presence of such advertisers in your transmissions using this site.
Information for you about Third Party Advertising Companies (these companies): These companies employ behavioral advertising techniques, and may use information about your visits to websites to tailor advertisements about goods and services to your interests. Please Click Here for more information about this practice, and to find out about opting out of targeted advertising from these companies.
By virtue of your accessing this site you agree that you are solely responsible for use of this website. In addition you further agree to indemnify and hold harmless Bright Mountain®, any and all of its affiliated companies/businesses, suppliers, partners, licensors, and other parties from any claims, damages, losses, liabilities, and including attorneys’ fees which arise out of your misuse or use of this site, violation of these terms, or the violation of any persons or entities rights, or any breach of the warranties, representations, and covenants made by you herein.
Disclaimer of Warranty and Limitation of Liability
This website and all content, information, materials, products, software, and services provided or made available through this site are provided to Visitors/Users “as is” and on an “as available” basis, unless otherwise specified in writing. Bright Mountain® does not make any representation or warranty of any kind, express or implied, regarding the operation or accuracy of this site, or of the content, information, materials, products, software, or services provided, included on, or otherwise made available through this site. further, Bright Mountain®, to the full extent permissIble by law, disclaims all warranties, express or implied, including, but not limited to implied warranties of merchantability and fitness for any particular purpose. Bright Mountain® does not warrant or represent that this site and any and all content, information, materials, products, software, or services provided, included, or otherwise made available through this site, their servers, or electronic communications are free of errors, defects, viruses, bugs, worms, or any other harMful components or items. Bright Mountain® shall not be liable for any damages resulting from the use or misuse of this site, or from any content, information, materials, products, software, or services provided, included, or otherwise made available through this site including, but not limited to direct, indirect, incidental, punitive, and consequential damages. visitors/users of this site agree that they use this site at their own risk.
Reservation of Rights
Modifications to Service
We retain the right to temporarily or permanently, and in part or in whole, change, modify or discontinue this site and/or any content on this site at any time and for any reason without prior notice.
Choice of Law and Choice of Forum
Applicable Laws And Governing Language: Any person(s) who elect to access this site from outside of the United States of America do so at their own initiative, and by such election and initiative are assuming the responsibility for compliance with any local laws applicable to their use and access of this site. The Terms if Use herein disclosed are governed by and constructed in accordance with the applicable laws of the United States of America, and are without giving effect to any principles of conflicts of laws.